Best Golf Shoes 2019 Review
In today’s guide I’m excited to share some of my favorite golf shoes in 2019 you should consider if you’re searching for a new pair!
Most golfers obsess about the next best driver release or the latest set of irons. But we forget about the golf shoes and their importance to your golf game.
Golf shoes are the foundation of the golf swing helping your legs plant firmly against the turf to maintain stability and generate power in the golf swing.
You also walk A LOT on the golf course and having a comfortable pair of golf shoes (like the ones reviewed here) is important to keeping your legs fresh and avoiding sore feet.
Adidas Men’s 360 Traxion Golf Shoe Review
First on our list is the Adidas Men’s 360 Traxion golf shoe which is made from 100% lightweight microfiber leather.
Adidas has upped their comfort game by rounding their toe shape and adding a wider forefoot to inrease overall volume of the shoe. The responsive Bounce in the forefoot helps add stability to your swing.
- Power-transferring Bounce midsole enhances walking comfort and swing stability
- Climastorm provides breathable, water-repellent protection to keep you dry and comfortable
- Lightweight microfiber leather upper for durability and performance
- Cloudfoam sockliner for lasting comfort and lightweight cushioning with every step
Callaway Men’s Balboa Vent 2.0 Golf Shoe Review
The Callaway Balboa Vent 2.0 is another great option as a comfortable golf shoe made with quality mesh material to help breath-ability.
Callaway golf shoes are built with a wider sole compared to Nike and Adidas which is great for golfers who need more room for their feet to feel comfy.
Callaway coupled comfort with technology to produce sleek, spikeless golf shoes. The Dura-Rubber multidirectional traction-control lugs hold ground from each way to prevent slipping, allowing you to dig in for the perfect swing.
- Dura-weave mesh upper with 3D stability cage for maximum support and breathability
- Soft EVA midsole for natural ground feel and comfort
- Spikeless dura-rubber outsole with multi-directional traction lugs
- 5mm EVA insole
- Vent mesh liner for breathability and heat management
Nike Men’s Explorer 2 Golf Shoe Review
Add a versatile shoe to your golfing options with the Nike Men’s Explorer 2 Golf Shoes.
The Explorer 2 golf shoe is built with a water resistant synthetic leather upper, which protects you from the elements and improves durability. The full-length Phylon midsole provides you with lightweight comfort and a stable feel, while the aggressive rubber outsole delivers green-friendly traction.
- Synthetic Leather Upper – Provides water-resistant durability throughout your round
- Full-Length Phylon Midsole – Provides lightweight comfort and stability throughout your round
- Integrated Traction Outsole – Raised nodes provide stability on all surfaces and a smooth transition through your swing
- Pull Tabs – Located on tongue and back of shoe allows for easy on and off
- Raised Nodes – Provides stability and a smooth transition through your swing
If you’d like a step by step practice plan to help train you to become better and score lower, please check out these resources linked below! Don’t forget to share this article on Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest!
- All Access Golf Resource Library
- Short Game Practice Plan
- Indoor Golf Practice & Fitness Plan
- 36 Easy to Follow Golf Practice Routines
10 Best Short Game Drills
Enter your name and email to get instant access to our PDF download of the best short game drills to improve your golf skills.