Online Golf Instruction for Beginners
Welcome to NickFoyGolf.com. I am the co-founder of a popular golf instruction blog GolfPracticeGuides.com if you’ve ever seen some of the articles on that website or received emails from me via the GPG Newsletter.
NickFoyGolf.com is my personal blog where I’ll share golf tips, drills, lessons, as well as more personal content like tracking my practice rounds and journey to winning tournaments in my 20’s. I still would love to play some competitive golf on the side in addition to teaching golf online and in person to students.
If you’d like one on one online coaching, I’d love to talk with you. Email me Nick@NickFoyGolf.com to learn more about my rates I charge and how we can set up a custom improvement plan for you.
Here are some resources to help you:
- 5 Putting Tips to Be Like Jordan Spieth on the Greens
- 5 Chipping Tips to Be Like Phil Mickelson with a Wedge
- 2 Hour Short Game Practice Routines with 10 Levels to Challenge You
- Golf Academy + Resource Library
- 3 Golf Practice Plans to Score Lower
Lastly, please join our email newsletter and get free golf tips sent to your inbox plus updates of when we’ve published the latest blog posts and latest YouTube videos (Subscribe to the YT channel)